Fee: $100.00 plus gasoline expense.
Equipment needed: Audience, electric outlet, table for projector.
Length of programs: 45-60 minutes.
Area traveled: 100 miles, more if overnight accommodations are provided.
Advance notice needed: 1 day.
1. EARTHQUAKE PREPAREDNESS & GEOLOGY
2. VOLCANOS OF THE WORLD
3. VOLCANOS OF HAWAII
4. FOSSILS OF THE LA BREA TAR PITS
5. A WALKING TOUR OF SWITZERLAND AND ITAL
6. EURAIL EUROPE
7. ISRAEL, A WALKING TOUR OF THE HOLY LAND
8. TRIBAL NEW GUINEA-CANNIBALS AND HEADHUNTERS
10. METEROITES, COMETS, AND TEKTITES
11. NATIONAL PARKS OF THE WEST
12. GLACER NATIONAL PARK
Earthquake Dave is a geologist, earthquake safety specialist, and naturalist. In Santa Barbara he is noted for talks to Red Cross classes and many other groups. He is a favorite of local school classes, and has also taught Adult Education classes. Dave's Geology degree is from Cal State Northridge.
CFMS Program Manual and Directory, May 2008